Not until we are lost do we begin to find ourselves--
Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thank You


To all those who’ve loved me and continue to love me, thank you.  I am eager to embark on my newest journey.  As I pack my things into boxes and sort through the articles of my life, I am reminded of all the love and support that surrounds me daily.  I see pictures and cards and rocks and books and blankets and a sewn bear.  These are the material and I pack these things gently, preparing for a voyage yet to be realized.  Greater, of course, is the love, all the words I’ve shared and laughs and yes, even a few tears, it is the love that I jam into my suitcases, stuff into my carry-on and cram into boxes.  So much love, it’s everywhere.  I can stand anywhere at anytime and know it’s all there, every last kind thought, every last sweet embrace, every last wish for my happiness.  I am filled with love.  My life is rich because of the beautiful people who are a part of it.  I go forth with confidence, gratitude, humility and hope.  Thank you.  I love you. 

No comments: